6/featured/slider1

Travels: Frigiliana

Frigiliana....aka my favourite place in the world. As soon as I knew we would be passing through Andalucia, I begged and begged that we could stop off in Frigiliana however after a run of city breaks we actually all welcomed a few slower paced days! With winding streets and whitewashed houses with pretty pastel doors, all adorned with exotic flowers and plants, this place really is the dream. It's an instagram heaven that is the definition of perfection at any time of day or night. The others went to nearby Nerja for a day to visit the famous caves and spend a day at the beach, meanwhile I stayed put in the sunny spots and various viewpoints around the village with my sketchbook!

Previous posts: Frigiliana in film and Frigiliana zine from 2014. 


Naomi



No comments