6/featured/slider1

I'm Back Online!

Some of you may remember that last year I created a website which I unfortunately had to take down a few months ago because I couldn't afford to keep it online... howeverrrrr it's a new term, I've an award/some money from uni and I'm trying to apply for work experience for after uni, all of which seemed like legitimate reasons to get it back online! The URL has changed slightly because .co.uk was cheaper than .com but pleaaaaase go check it out! It still isn't mobile compatible yet unfortunately, but I'm working on it... if you're on a laptop/computer go have a little look though and let me know what you think I should change! I've also recently started a 'new' instagram @naomikratz which I will be using exclusively for uploading illustration/pattern stuff... I'm not very confident about this because the detailedness doesn't look so great when it's all pushed together in a small space and I have such a good following on my original account which I don't want to lose, but at the same time I'm not ready to stop posting stuff with my friends there. Dilemma.









Naomi x

No comments