6/featured/slider1

Out&About: East London Printmakers Open Studios

So I'm taking a break from writing to write this... go figure? Last Thursday me and Caroline went down to the Christmas Open Studios at East London Printmakers by London Fields. I've been to open days here before, but I just find other people's creative environments absolutely fascinating and being a shared space, it had evolved a fair bit from last time. Plus, I just love the idea of just having a nosey around at the spaces that people from all artistic disciplines use when they are creating, what they surround themselves with and what the atmosphere is like. I'm starting to sound like my dissertation now...which features a whole section on creative environments. Dissertation on the brain! Anyway, I'm going to let the pictures do the talking now!


Naomi x

No comments