6/featured/slider1

Out&About: Alfie's Antiques Market

Last week, Jess came down to stay in London with me and as we only had a few hours until her train left a quick google search of what was a-happening in my end of London (North-West) led me to Marylebone's permanent indoor antique's heaven "Alfie's Antiques Market". We weren't too sure what to expect but after getting very lost in the rain we finally stumbled upon Chapel Street about 10 minutes from Baker Street station. Housed entirely inside a faded yellow building with enlarged faces from famous paintings across the windows, the indoor antique haven is like a rabbit warren of treasures sold by a number of different vendors (who were all super lovely). Most of it was beyond our budgets, but there were a few hidden bargains and I defo recommend it as somewhere to go browse anyway!



Naomi x

1 comment

  1. You're always making me jealous ( the good kind of jealous <3) with all the markets you visit. Markets are basically heaven for me! So are bookstores, libraries, art stores.. omg!
    Jade xo

    ReplyDelete