6/featured/slider1

Naomi's November ;)


I think I owe you all an explanation, as I have managed to mysteriously disappear off the face of my blog for exactly three weeks. I've been so busy that I don't even remember what I've done, so a quick glance on instagram/my diary reminded me, but like literally third year is absolutely killing written-work-wise, but I'm loving being back in the print room and working with my hands again! I'm a few weeks behind schedule with uni because I'm actually having a social life for the first time in YE-AAAARS... got stuff on nearly every evening after uni and every single weekend which feels incredible (I can't even describe how exciting this is), so I thought I'd share some of what I've been up to, and why I've been absent the past few weeks.......... 

Did a whistlestop tour up north and spent a weekend in Hull seeing Ana, Leeds (Corn Exchange+Village bookshop pictured) visiting Rosie and Lincoln to see my Grandparents.

Richmond Park

Finally visited Fryent Country Park, that was a cycle and a half!

Uni studio space vs. uni house workspace!???????????

Fatboys Diner at Trinity Buoy Wharf, I swear I wrote about this place before but I can't find it!? :(

Champagne & Cheese courtesy of Time Out London! Taaaa!

Ready for halloween at the Camden Centre!

Diwali view from our house!

S CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lucy Rose!

.....and a casual stroll across Waterloo bridge, to remind myself how fortunate I am to live in such an amaaaaaaaaaaazing city! 

 Naomi x


2 comments

  1. Wow, that last shot is seriously gorgeous. Love all the night lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been super busy, what did you think of Hull and Leeds? My mum lives in Hull and I live in Leeds, so its quite handy visiting her as they're not too far away from each other! You visited the corn exchange and the village (favourite place in leeds) If you're ever back we (me you and Amy-The Creative Outlook) should go for tea and cake somewhere :D

    Jodie - A Textile Perspective

    ReplyDelete