6/featured/slider1

Out & About: Bermondsey Square Market

It's about a month now since I visited Bermondsey Square Antiques market, but it appears that my term time few-and-far-between blogging bad habit 'style'  has already commenced again!  Of all the markets I've ever been to in London, this one is truly unique. The stallholders were so passionate about their wares and even though we were obviously just browsing they took time to talk to us extensively - just really down to earth and friendly people! Because of this, and the kind of slow pace of it all, the whole atmosphere was just really relaxed and lovely. There were some gorgeous items for sale, all creatively arranged on their tables and I could have easily spent hours and hours browsing. Another thing ticked off my #100thingslist and another I highly recommend!


1 comment

  1. In love with markets! It's nice to hear how lovely the ambiance was and how the sellers really love their items and how they had a chat with you.. not even worrying about selling them ( from what I understand)
    Very nice!
    Jade xo

    ReplyDelete