6/featured/slider1

Out & About: London Places & Spaces Exhibition

A combination of cutting edge illustration and a perfect pick of places around London is pretty much my idea of an ideal exhibition. I've been toying with whether or not to splash out on a year's pass to the Transport Museum just to see this show for months, but last night when I read that it was ending on Sunday (6th), I caved. I decided to save the rest of the museum for another day so headed straight to the Exterion Media Gallery for "The Prize for Illustration 2015: London Places and Spaces" Exhibition. Featuring 100 pieces of work from contemporary illustrators, the exhibition really depicts London's vibrancy... capturing people, places and atmospheres in illustrative styles that gave each one even more character! Personally, I was really intrigued to see what each illustrator had considered London's best bits too though ;)


Naomi x

1 comment

  1. They all look so amazing! Although I am loving the screen printed looking ones the most!
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete