6/featured/slider1

And I'm back... (from outer space)

....I haven't quite been to outer space, but I have been away on the month-long-biggest-adventure of my life so far (though, blimey have I caught the wanderlust bug, cannot stop dreaming of/loosely planning  my next dose of travel!) In the past month I've visited Meta, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Capri, Pompei, Naples, Rome, Florence, Venice, Burano, Murano, Monterosso, Corniglia, Vernazza, Manorola, La Spezia, Riomaggiore, Genoa, Nice, Villefranche-sur-mer, Montecarlo, Barcelona, Paris andddd to top it all of, spent the final day in Disneyland with Toby! I have a whole host of blog post ideas and drafts lined up whilst I can... for a month or so... live that dream of becoming a 'travel blogger' ha ;) But until I'm back in London later today, here are just a collection of disposable pics in the most random ever order...


Naomi x



1 comment

  1. Glad you had a good time! love the photos they're so cute! :3
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete