6/featured/slider1

Out & About: Greenwich Market

So I went to Greenwich market like three weeks ago... and I took the most atrocious set of pictures you've ever seen... I didn't have my camera with me, so these are by my phone... hence the awful awful quality. I was in two minds as to whether to even make them into a post they are so embarrassingly bad. But it feels like forever and a day since I did proper explore-y posts of London and I think this is something worth going to, to be honest :) I am totally lacking in the pictures I took of the actual market hall and it's entrance, I have no idea where they've disappeared to... but this market is under shelter and seconds away from Cutty Sark DLR station and the Cutty Sark itself, worth a visit in its own right! Greenwich Park (last picture) is also not far away which has stunning views across London, which make a change from the skyline photos we're used to seeing from the hills in North London. Alongside the stalls which sell a selection of street food, antiques and crafts, there are two sides of shops and cafes of a similar style to the market itself.



Naomi x

No comments