6/featured/slider1

Happy Birthday Blog :)

My blog is one year old today, woo! I've had various blogs throughout the years but I've never enjoyed it so much! Things definitely flag a bit when I have more work not gonna pretend otherwise! Eg. the awful quality of these photos!! As I kickstarted my blog last year with lots of photos of London at Christmas time, I decided to take a couple while I was out the other evening, but as you can see that went atrociously... I'm still contemplating dividing my life up int two blogs and having one for just arty stuff of my own...but I'm not sure, I kind of like mixing the two! Anyways, I don't have much time to blabber on today, so happy birthday blog :) and here are a few of the worst christmassy photos ever taken! 


Naomi x

1 comment

  1. Lovely photos, the lights look amazing. And the lego santa is sooo cool, seen it on Alli Speed's vlogs!
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete