6/featured/slider1

Uni Update: A Few Drawings

I know people (strangely) quite like these sorts of posts from me showing what work I've been up to... it does kind of shock me into seeing just how little work I actually do though! Maybe it's a good thing that I've discovered that though... these drawings all come from my 'sketchbook' (i.e. hundreds of lose pieces of paper) from our current 'Imbalance' project at uni. These are literally just the initial drawings done of artefacts at the V&A and the outside of the London Buddhist Centre... but I have noooooo idea where I am taking this in terms of a final piece. Plus I feel super guilty posting them here when my actual project blog is 100% empty right now. I have loads more fine liner patterns though and ohhhhhhh yesterday we went to the Print/Study room at the V&A and got to see/hold super amazing things right up close including pieces by William Morris!! Definite blog post coming up in the next few days on that! 


Naomi x

2 comments

  1. Love these so much! you're so talented ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! Jealous of how 'creative' your course is! :3
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete