6/featured/slider1

I HAVE A SHOP!

I HAVE A SHOP! Well if you can call selling one card in two different size packs a 'shop'... but after lots of umm-ing and ahh-ing I finally just decided to risk it and put some cards (with purple envelopes, woo) up for sale on Etsy. It's only been like half an hour but I haven't made any sales yet and that's making me super nervous. Plus, in all honesty, even if I sell them all (at a price that's uncomfortably high for me) I will not really be making a profit, but hey ho, I've stepped my toe over the line into the big bad world I feel and I've got to remember everyone needs to start somewhere! So yeah, if you're feeling lovely, do please go and check out the 'shop' and even if you don't buy anything today (although you should ;)) any 'sharing' of the page will be very much appreciated :) 



Naomi x

No comments