6/featured/slider1

Bonfire Night: Another Wander With My Camera

Last night a few of my housemates and I went to Brent Council's firework display in Willesden Green, which was AMAZING. Although we were late, these were possibly the best fireworks I've ever seen in *real life*, but I don't want to put Ely's fireworks down as for such a small place they are always insanely good too. I took my camera along even though those people who stand and take photos of fireworks do annoy me (they're all the same guys!) but as I said yesterday, I'm trying to learn how to use my camera probably at night time so I thought it was the perfect time to experiment, especially as there was a fair on too. I tried to take some long exposures and some bokeh shots but I don't know if I like them, the original photos turned out okay to be honest- but I have to admit, I've slightly destroyed them by totally over-editing everything in iPhoto, going mad with the saturation and contrast and now they all look a bit pants...


Naomi x

1 comment

  1. Really like your photos! The fairground ones are amazing, love the Ferris wheel!
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete