6/featured/slider1

Out & About: AOI Illustration Awards

Back to Somerset House! Just a few weeks after standing around these same rooms volunteering at London Fashion Week, I came back to Somerset House to see the Association of Illustrator's annual exhibition. This was my second year visiting the Illustration Awards and I was strangely proud of myself for being able to start to recognise some of the illustrators by style and by name! I was also buzzing to see another of my tutors featured in another of London's big illustration exhibitions. You can see a recurring theme of 'blue' when you scroll down this post, I'm not sure if that's just my personal taste when I was taking photos or if that was a real thing... The three illustrators from the exhibition that I most want to rave about/suggest you check out are William Grill, Katherina Manolessou and Chris Haughton. All three of these are people I'd heard of and/or met before, so it felt slightly crazy to see the latter two at least up in such a prolific exhibition!


Naomi x

2 comments

  1. so much beautiful illustrations!
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Lauren... Such interesting pieces!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete