6/featured/slider1

Fifty Facts About Me! :)

This is a somewhat unusual blog post for me to do, but I feel that there's a lot of people who have started reading this blog over the past few months (hello!) that I've met through Bloglovin/twitter's #lbloggers hashtag and people that I know from elsewhere on the internet that haven't ever met me in real life and so I thought it would be a good idea to do a bit of an 'introduction' post to build up a sort of a picture of my (slightly strange) character!! I actually hate talking about myself and I am a super shy/quiet person buuuut I'm thinking it would be kind of cool if I did something like this once a year (even if that'd bore you guys to death!) so I can look back in the future and see how much things changed! I'd love to know a bit more about some of you too, so link below any introduction-y things please :)



  1. Strawberry chocolate is the love of my life.
  2. My ideal weather is 30'c or more, full of sunshine that makes the world shine all beautifully :)
  3. I love wearing flowers in my hair.
  4. 99% of my shoes are converse or fake converse (thank you h&m for kids).
  5. I have a phobia of doctors and jelly babies. Not together. Although that would be my worst nightmare.
  6. Pinterest is my favourite website.
  7. It absolutely infuriates me when people turn their noses up at art subjects.
  8. I say 'sorry' approximately 987678998 times per day.
  9. And I feel awfully guilty at the smallest things for years afterwards.
  10. I've met the Chuckle Brothers 6 times.
  11. I drink 6-8 litres of water a day on average!
  12. There's a 22 year age gap between my oldest and youngest sibling.
  13. 13 has always been my favourite number.
  14. I am head over heels in love with East London.
  15. But Frigiliana is still my favourite ever place. It's like someone designed a village just perfectly for me.
  16. Clare Balding called my family weird.
  17. I regularly end up wearing about 6 different blue floral prints at once just because I own so many things that are blue and patterned!
  18. I desperately want to be able to fluently speak a second language!
  19. My first concert was S Club 7 at Wembley when I was 6.
  20. I'm now moving to Wembley in like a few days, eeeek.
  21. I'm 20 and I've never been healthy enough to have a job and the guilt of that kills me.
  22. But I had a bit of a winning streak in 2012/13 and won £650 in various art competitions which I put towards my macbook :) 
  23. I also had my artwork on 5 billboards! Including Tottenham Court Road and the North Circular!
  24. I am the clumsiest person you will ever meet. Co-ordination = nil.
  25. I got an A in all my GCSEs except science which I was predicted to actually fail but miraculously scraped Bs!!!
  26. I've never been outside of Europe.
  27. Everyone knows I am obsessed with the colour turquoise.
  28. My time at Impington 6th Form made me a 10000 x better person and will always be the best 2 years of my life.
  29. (Despite the fact I spent most of it on crutches/wheelchairs and not being able to talk or swallow at all!)
  30. My favourite flowers are daisies.
  31. Coke Zero/Pepsi Max = <3
  32. Eating potatoes makes me pass out.
  33. I went to trampolining lessons for 11 and a half years.
  34. I'm reaaaaally hoping to travel around Europe in 2015 or 2016. I've been saving FOREVER.
  35. I love to decorate cupcakes :)
  36. My favourite possession is a Minnie Mouse teddy that my big sister gave me when I had meningitis. To this day I believe that made me better!
  37. I take far too many photos.
  38. I own 8 different 35mm cameras. Obsessed.
  39. Pineapples, Grapefruits, Nectarines and Watermelons are all my favourites.
  40. The last book I read was 'I am Malala'
  41. The idea of wearing a bikini literally horrifies me.
  42. I'd love to be friends with Greg James. I've met him twice, does that count!?
  43. It always shocks people that I really love super duper spicy food! I didn't even notice a scotch bonnet chilli was hot until I got it in my eye!
  44. My grandparents, my mum, my big brother and Rosie are my biggest heroes/inspirations :) No offence everyone else.
  45. The majority of my wardrobe is kids clothes.
  46. I really really don't think I should learn to drive. My co-ordination/concentration skills are non-existent.
  47. Snail mail is fantastic, everyone should have a pen pal.
  48. At secondary school I refused to write in anything except blue ink because I thought it made my writing neater!!!
  49. If I could, I would have a wardrobe that consisted of nothing but oversized jumpers, dungarees and smock dresses.
  50. I reaaaally hope that one day I'll be able to call myself a surface pattern designer :)


Are you all suitably bored to death now!? I doubt a single person read past like number 10!!

Naomi x

4 comments

  1. I read to 50! Nice to find out a bit more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read to fifty too! Even though I've known you for a few years I still absolutely loved reading this and finding out little things I didn't know about you! You are such an amazing and intricate person and I love you to pieces! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all the way through too :) I personally love these types of posts! I really wanna meet you one day! :D I enjoyed my little mention in your 'change' post as well ;) - do let me know how you're getting on with it and if you want any more ideas/advice :) glad you are enjoying MindBodyGreen! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've inspired me to write my own fifty facts! I've actually never done a full introductory blog post about me so what better way than fifty facts? Glad to hear more about you but hopefully one day I will actually meet you! :D
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete