6/featured/slider1

Westminster Illustration Degree Show 2014

Yesterday afternoon I travelled down to London to help out at the 3rd year final exhibition, isn't it absolutely mental to think I'll be graduating into the big wide world just two years from now! Anyway, I just thought I'd share with you some of my favourite pieces from the show, so that if you it caught your attention you'd still had a chance to pop down and see the exhibition for yourself - it's on until Sunday at AmbikaP3, which is within the University of Westminster's Marylebone campus (right opposite Baker St station). Unfortunately I only got a quick 5 minute sweep around the show, so much of these 'favourites' were chosen just on first glance and I may have also missed a few areas of the space out, however I've been having a more in depth look in the catalogue book and also on their website: www.wminivc.info, where you can also find the credits and contact info for the artists behind each of these pieces of work :)

 (This last one was my absolute favourite! Resparked my love for typography, but all of her work on her website too is just amazing!)


I'm so glad I went to see the exhibition because it gave me a real insight into how the final show was put together, but also shocked me into the fact I only have two years left as a student, which in turn has forced me to start thinking about where I want to take my work on the remainder of the course and stuff :)

Naomi x

1 comment

  1. Wow there is seriously some lovely pieces of work here! so weird to think my exhibition starts in 2 days!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete