6/featured/slider1

London in 35mm: Part One

Hello! Apologies I took a couple of weeks off blogging unannounced...I've not been feeling too funky for a few months and I decided to let my first two weeks at home be dictated by how I was really feeling, and once I got over my initial frustrations at resting (I hate.hate.HATE doing nothing) I think it's fair to say that treating my body kindly for the first time ever was probably actually slightly beneficial in the long run. 

ANYWAY! Here are some photos taken on my film SLR camera in April and May :) They're nothing spectacular but I get so excited every single time my film packet is returned to me, the unpredictability is the majority of the fun...although I also love playing with turning the lens to make different elements in focus.



Naomi x

1 comment