6/featured/slider1

London To-Do List#14: Take the number 15 bus!

Strangely enough this was the bus I actually needed to take on Friday! And I was lucky enough for it to arrive as an old routemaster - best thing everrrr :) I got on in Poplar (big up Call the Midwife!) and it went past Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the Shard, Monument, St Pauls, Millenium Bridge, Somerset House, Aldwych and ended at Trafalgar Square - so saw lots for my £1.40 oyster fare!
I didn't really take any photographs from the bus, but it was really enjoyable :) And I do recommend that if you want to take a sightseeing bus, that you consider using normal buses instead, the routes are for the most part identical - however I understand that you may want the open-topped-ness or the guide telling you what's what!


Naomi x

2 comments

  1. So awesome! I only took one bus while in London and I think it was the 34?
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its the first time i've taken a day-time bus in central London hahaha and i've lived here for 8 months!

      Delete