6/featured/slider1

London To-Do List#12: Neal's Yard

I first spotted this place on the veryyyy first day I got Pinterest (we're talking YEARS ago) and at first I had no idea it was even in England, it looked far too exotic in the pictures! Then at the start of the semester some people in the class visited it as 'inspiration' for their healing spaces project and I learned that it was in Covent Garden... somehow I still managed to get totally lost trying to find it yesterday despite those life-saving yellow-and-navy map signs!!! But I totally recommend this place if you're passing through Covent Garden, there's nothing to really do as such but its just beautiful to take in! You can find it down one of 'Seven Dials' roads of Neal Street :)

 Not strictly in Neals Yard, but it matched the post!:

Naomi x

No comments