6/featured/slider1

London To Do List#3: Canal Walk

A couple of weeks back I posted a London To-Do List for the weeks between handing in my last uni work and going back home. With only twelve days left here I'm ashamed to say I've only ticked one thing off. Yesterday Holly and I did the canals walk, a section of the "Jubilee Greenway" between Camden Lock and Hackney-ish and then through Bethnal Green to Liverpool Street station. My already poorly legs are literally about to drop off, in sooo much pain its mental! But it was lovely, really peaceful and scenic and the canal boats and ducks reminded me of my hometown :') Here's a few pictures, I took surprisingly few on my digital camera, but I also had my film SLR with me!! Hopefully going to tick the farm and picnic off the list tomorrow toooo :)





Naomi x

1 comment

  1. Aw the canals look really lovely! Definitely fancying a trip back to London and doing things like this!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete