6/featured/slider1

York



York is so beautiful and it has always been one of my favourite cities, it's such a beautiful place, if you've never been I seriously recommend it. I went at the weekend to see Silvia, which was lovely! We spent Saturday mostly just wandering around the town and then on Sunday (after watching Lion King!) we went to York Chocolate Story, which I think is a relatively new attraction, where we got to see strawberry cremes (my all time favourite chocolate ever) being made *life complete*! 

Talking of chocolate... today in Harrow, as part of fairtrade fortnight, there's a Divine Chocolate tasting in the St George's centre, including the opportunity to meet Ghanaian cocoa farmers, so if you're around come down! Hopefully I'll have a blog post on it later in the week! :)

Naomi x

No comments