6/featured/slider1

A Sunny Sunday :)

It feels like forever since I wrote a blog post at all, but I think it's only been a week! Last week was reaaaaally busy and by the end of it I was ready collapse with exhaustion! I didn't even write a 'Five Things Friday' post, oops... I'm struggling to remember what even happened! I spent most of the weekend trying to regain energy and catch up on work (and a cheeky trip to Finchley Road), but when the sun came out on Sunday I just could not let myself stay sitting indoors, so gave in and ended up at Regents Park - I think it's the first time I've been, and I was just in awe of how beautiful it was and how there was such a refreshing place in the centre of London - I am definately going to become a frequent visitor when the sun comes out!


Alsooo, I've started doing some of Oxfam Pinner's social media-ing so I would super appreciate it if people followed @OxfamPinner on twitter/instagram/pinterest and alsoooo search for it on facebook and started liking/commenting/retweeting please! :)

Naomi x

No comments