6/featured/slider1

My First Outfit Post :)

I don't know if this actually counts as an outfit post, because I'm far too ugly to feature in the photographs... but I read somewhere (Company maybe?) that this is the new way to photograph OOTDs anyway! I don't normally dress well at all, so this will probably also be the last outfit post I do! :') 

Anyway, yesterday I went firstly to the library etc on campus so my pre-9am outfit lacked a coat/scarf and also had my rucksack rather than my slouchy handbag. Then at around half past nine I headed into central London to have a look around the markets in the East End, followed by getting extremelyyyy lost (thanks to endless tube stations being shut), finding myself crying at bad memories in the Tate and eventually coming to Southbank and finding my way to a tube station to meet Sarah for coffee :') Dramatic life, huh?!

Oversized white t-shirt - H&M - £5.99
Charcoal Sweatshirt - H&M - £5.99
Skirt - H&M (there's a running theme here!) -£12.99
Long Socks - Can't Remember!
Shoes - New Look -£6
Floral Shoelaces - Sass&Belle for Paperchase - £2
Bracelets - Various (Claires, Accessorize, Strawberry Fair, Homemade)
Headband - PoppyDaisy at Spitalfields Market
Scarf - Local Vintage/Handmade Shop - £2
Coat - Joe Browns
Rucksack - Accessorize
Handbag - Matalan -£10

Naomi x

No comments