6/featured/slider1

Winter Wonderland

Really quick photo post today (well, intended for yesterday!) Been quite ill the last twenty four hours, so behind schedule on my to-do list, buuuuut I went to see Mary Poppins being shown at the Empire cinema on Leicester Square tonight which was slightly surreal! It was a crazily intimate cinema, their were only 40 seats in the screen... it's always been my favourite disney film so it was incredible to see it on a big screen! Plus it felt different watching it now I live in London :')

Anyway, today's photos are of Hyde Park Winter Wonderland... I went last week and although I've been feeling crazily festive, I have to admit that I don't think Wednesday morning was the best time to visit, the atmosphere just wasn't there! I'd love to go back in the late afternoon/evening. There was endless choice of yummy Christmassy food, lots of sweets, craft stalls, ice skating and a fun fair!

    
                             

Naomi x

No comments