6/featured/slider1

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 
I hope you've all had a lovely day, surrounded by your family and also got all you wished for :') Here's a few pictures from my day!
We finally got round to decorating our tree on Christmas eve, my mum went a bit mad in the end and started making hundreds of salt dough decorations at the last minute :') In the red and white theme as predicted!
Christmas Outfit of the Day:
Tartan Playsuit- Urban Outfitters
Oversized t-shirt- H&M
First Christmas dinner in 5 years! :') Well nearly...i'm halfway there!!! Confident next year will be the full thing... people who don't know me in real life, I'm on the mend now, but I've been really ill for years and was too weak to swallow anything but liquid for 3 years, then last year i could only eat mashed potato at Christmas-but now i faint when i eat potatoes... so yeah this was my dinner and I'm sooo proud of it!  :) 
Lastly, remember when I said I went to see Top of the Pops being filmed!? well here are some cringey screenshots of me and Holly awkwardly swaying at Ellie Goulding's feet which was on BBC 1 at 2pm today :')

We're basically doing it all all over again when my brother comes on Friday! And looking forward to going to visit my relatives on Saturday tooo :) Oh I do love christmas! <3

Merry Christmas one and all xxx

No comments