6/featured/slider1

Brick Lane Sunday Markets

I think Brick Lane is pretty much my favourite place in London, the street art, the vibe, the fooood... I'm probably going to do loads of posts on it over the next few weeks/months, as I just find it such an inspiring place to be...as it's Sunday, today is a selection of photos that I took at the market last week. There's the best variety of street food I have seen in London and endless vintage stalls... I could literally go every single Sunday and never get bored of it, the atmosphere is just so unique and vibrant. And the food, especially the amazing fruit salads and juices, are deliciouuuus- plus you could feed yourself for days off the generous free samples ;)

If anyone's never been to Brick Lane, or if you've just never been on a Sunday, you muuuust make it your priority! I recommend to go as early as possible, like aim to be there at 9 or 10! There's tens of Sunday markets in the East End, including Petticoat Lane and Columbia Road... so why not make a day of it!?

Naomi x

No comments